Taking a drug test is always scary, even for those who don’t do drugs. You will find numerous advice and tips on the internet, such as a plethora of detox pills for drug tests and detox drinks for THC. However, too much info can confuse. The web is filled with a messy tangle of myths and fixes, and some of them are outright harmful.
So, tread with caution when your drug test is around the corner. If you often consume drugs that could get you in trouble or your medicines contain traces of drugs, then don’t worry. We have compiled a list of ways in which you can get a clean chit in your test.
Detoxification is the best way to cleanse your body of drugs before taking any test. This is one of the primary methods to prepare yourself for a hassle-free and successful cleanse. It is fast, natural, and cheap. Thus, many people use it before going for a urine or blood test.
In this article, we will provide you with proper guidance on passing your drug test, even if it is within 24 hours. We will also talk about what are the best detox pills for weed and also ways to clear your body from traces of Marijuana, cannabis, and pot. So, if you are a drug taker, occasional or chronic ? read on to find how you can beat the drug tests without raising any alarm.
Mega Clean + PreCleanse Pills
Drug Test Details
Before we dive into the details of different drug cleaners, you must first understand how drug tests work and how long it takes to detoxify and prepare your body in the best way possible. Before raising questions like will water pills help you pass a drug test and do detox pills work for weed, you should know the following things:
How Many Types of Drug Tests are There?
Drug testing can be done using different methods, but urine, blood, oral, hair, and sweat tests are the most common. All of these procedures require specimens to be taken from your body and analyzed in laboratories.
To gain more insight, let us take a look at different types of drug tests:
This is one of the most common and established drug test procedures with a detection window of 30 days. In it, your urine sample is taken and tested for metabolites (a byproduct in your body when it breaks down a drug).
The drugs that can come up in a urine sample are:
Another test to detect drugs that can be daunting is a blood test. It is usually performed in emergencies and is mainly used to detect substances for pre-employment tests. However, they are an integral part of annual physicals.
Compared to other procedures, collecting specimens for blood tests are more invasive as it requires drawing your blood from the vein. The detection is limited to recent substance use only (between 2 to 12 hours prior)
The hair or follicle testing method is used the least and requires a strand of your hair from your armpit, face, or head. It helps provide info on an individual’s cumulative substance use and is used to detect the following:
- Phencyclidine (PCP)
- 3, 4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine
Of all testing methods, this procedure offers the most extended detection window, with scalp hair having a window of 3 months and body hair having a window of 12 months. However, it has its limitations as it cannot detect single-use and low-level cases.
Oral Fluid Test
Next up is an oral fluid test, in which your saliva is collected using a swab and then tested for concentration of orally consumed drugs. It can detect residue of drugs used within 24 hours in most cases. However, this procedure is not without disadvantages, as drug use limits saliva production. Moreover, this test also has a short detection window of 24 – 48 hours.
This procedure requires placing an absorbent pad on your skin or wearing a patch for 7 – 14 days. The advantage of this test is that it gives an insight into an individual’s cumulative substance use and is difficult to tamper with. However, the major disadvantage is that it is difficult and time-consuming to obtain./p>
How Long Do Drugs Stay in Urine?
As urine drug testing is the easiest, fastest, and most affordable way to detect drugs, it is used by most organizations. So we will shed more light on how to clear this test.
First, you must know the period a drug remains in your system for effective removal. The lengths of the traces of each drug in your urine vary. Even after the effect has worn off, the drug may remain detectable in your system. Some will stay for days and some for months.
How long a drug remains in your urine depends on several factors, such as:
- Type of drug used
- Amount of drug used
- Hydration levels
- Frequency of use
- Body mass
- Drug tolerance
- Physical activity
- Metabolic rate
- Medical conditions
- The drug’s half-life
Here are some drugs and their detection window in urine
|Drug Type||Time frame|
|Marijuana||Up to 30 days|
|Synthetic Marijuana such as Spice and K2||Up to 72 hours|
|Opioids such as morphine and heroin||Up to 3 days|
|Barbiturates||Up to 6 weeks|
|Benzodiazepine such as ativan and valium||Up to 6 days to 6 weeks|
|Ecstasy||Up to 4 days|
|Cocaine||Up to 3 days|
|Meth||Up to 1 week|
|PCP||Up to 4 weeks|
|LSD||Up to 4 days|
Why Do You Need to Detox Your Body?
As mentioned above, if you wait naturally to remove your body from drugs and their toxins, it can take quite some time. But most individuals don’t know when they will be tested as drug tests are usually sudden. They are required on short notice, and you can be in quite a fix if you cannot detox your body in time.
Usually, a drug test is required when you are looking for work. In addition, many organizations require their potential and permanent employees to go through vigorous drug testing to ensure a productive workplace. So you may need to detox your body any day if you wish to keep your job, maintain a good reputation, and avoid jail time.
When it comes to flushing drugs out of your body, nothing beats natural cleansing. Unfortunately, however, not all of us are lucky enough to get 30 days before the testing date. This means most individuals have to resort to detox remedies.
So if you wish to prevent yourself from failing an unexpected test, you also need a fast-acting treatment. Mainly you don’t even get time for a 10 – 14 day cleanse, so buy and keep in hand synthetic means such as kits and drinks to detox your body instantly.
Continue reading to learn how artificial detoxification works to be in the best position to pass your test.
How do Detox Remedies Work?
Over-the-counter detox remedies such as detox kits and drinks have been developed to achieve a quick negative urine drug test. Each product uses different techniques to clear your body of any drug residue and produce a sample that does not indicate drug usage. But the central idea of all the products is to fasten the pace of drug removal.
Most detox remedies work by making the liver work more efficiently and letting you excrete toxins through urine or defecation. They use dilution to drug detox, which is precisely what it sounds like. The pills or drink you use will dilute your urine via their different chemical compositions and then add color to the urine through their b-vitamin content.
Some drinks also have creatine monohydrate to add creatinine back to the urine.
Ingredients used in Detox Remedies
So no matter which remedy you buy, ensure that it contains the following ingredients to work effectively:
- B-Vitamins: These give color to your urine so that the technician at the lab won’t detect any dilution. Some B vitamins you should look for in your detox kits are:
- thiamin (B1)
- niacin (B3)
- pantothenic acid (B5)
- riboflavin (B2)
- pyridoxine (B6)
- folate (B9) or
- biotin (B7)
- cyanocobalamin (B12)
Most quick remedies to pass drug tests, such as detox pills, will have high amounts of riboflavin or thiamine as these color your urine reasonably quickly and don’t lead to nausea-like B6. Moreover, b-vitamins are not dangerous except for niacin, so don’t worry about their harmful effect.
- Diuretics: This ingredient is used in some remedies but not all to increase urinary output. Products like Uva Ursi, guarana, green tea, cranberry extract, and alfalfa contains diuretics as they rely on flushing of drug residue for detox instead of chemical alterations,
- Electrolytes. Salts like magnesium, sodium chloride, and potassium are necessary for most remedies as they keep your electrolyte levels right while detoxifying.
- Creatine: some remedies like detox drinks contain this but only in small amounts as your body only requires 2.5 – 5 grams to raise your creatinine level.
- Zinc and papain: Some detox remedies may also contain zinc or papain as they act as ingestible masking agents and help cover up drug use.
Most products have the exact composition of ingredients, and you simply have to add water and sugar yourself. However, remember the water intake mentioned in the instructions is in no way optional. If you want your detoxification to work efficiently, you must consume the exact amount of water as the manufacturers have mentioned on the box and also at given time intervals.
Mechanisms used in Detox Remedies
Here are some mechanisms that detox remedies use to remove the presence of drugs from your body:
- In vivo adulteration: This method works by adding a detox substance into your body, which results in changing urine chemicals when ingested.
- In vitro adulteration. In this method, chemicals are added to your urine substance which interacts with drug toxins to produce compounds undetectable in a drug test. Products that use intervention techniques include Stinger Detox, Fizzy Flush, Premium Detox, Detoxify Xxtra Clean Herbal Cleanse, etc.
Many local drugstores and pharmacies sell these detox remedies. You can even find them online. They are marketed as detox programs and claim to rid the body of substance use anywhere from a few hours to a few weeks. But beware, many claims made by these brands rarely explain how the product works and fail to mention withdrawal symptoms and side effects caused by using them.
So, for your ease, we are mentioning one of the best detox remedies available in the market – The Detox Pills. From their features and advantages to their side effects and top brands, we have compiled everything below:
If you don’t even have a week to clear your body, then detox pills are a great option. They are faster than detox drinks which require at least a week to show effect. Thus we have broken down the details of these magic one-day detox cleanse pills so that you no longer need to rely on the internet.
What Are Detox Pills?
Detox pills are usually a part of thc detox kit and are the perfect choice for you if you know you will be tested within a short time. This is because they speed up your body’s metabolism and allow it to get rid of toxins faster. Additionally, detox pills are designed to rid your body of the most traceable illegal substances.
The best part is they offer natural solutions to detoxification as they are made of natural ingredients. Most of the renowned ones are certified to be harmless as they contain vitamins, minerals, and herbs only. They cleanse the body from traces of drugs without using any artificial materials.
Detox Pills Usage and Instructions
Detox pills are designed for all sorts of drug users. These pills can cleanse your body within 5-10 days. They provide a comprehensive detox and are effective for heavy consumers and smokers. For example, if you smoke 2 grams a day, the product can work very well. But if you want to play safe, you can pair it up with a drink like Rescue Detox Ice or Mega Clean for more significant results.
The instructions for each detox pill are different and are found on their respective packets. Usually, you have to take 3 tablets at once with a gap of 4-5 hours with loads of water. Water intake should be carefully monitored according to your body weight. It usually is 32 ounces. If you are small in size, it may be less.
Before the test, you can sip Gatorade to maintain urinary urge but don’t drink large quantities of water as it can lead to a dilute reading which can raise alarms in the test. Moreover, consuming gallons of water within a short period can lead to cerebral hemorrhage and water intoxication. So be very careful!
Are Detox Pills Effective?
Even though detox pills do not work in the same way as a natural detox, it does have the advantage of being faster. They are undoubtedly effective in their intended use; however, they cannot speed up the body’s ability to flush drugs. They are not a permanent solution but rather a quick fix to artificially clear the system for a short time.
Moreover, they cannot reduce drug usage as they are not intended to help you with withdrawal or cravings. Furthermore, they cannot be used now and then as they can have side effects. Lastly, they cannot help you identify the reason behind your drug addiction and cannot solve it anyway.
Common Facts to Know about Detox Pills
- They cleanse your system, especially urine but cannot remove all signs of drugs in your body.
- They are made to detox but cannot help you withdraw from drug usage.
- Detox pills are not intended to reduce substance cravings.
- They hamper the natural detox process.
- They are not regulated
- They are not appropriate for frequent and high use
- Works for the majority of drugs
- It contains organic ingredients that are not harmful
- The formula is for different levels of toxin exposure
- Works for all kinds of drug users alike ( can conceal light, moderate, and heavy use)
- Are expensive
- It can have side effects such as diarrhea
- It needs a lot of water consumption which can lead to getting intoxicated by water
Side Effects and Health Risks
Typically, detox pills are made of natural and herbal ingredients, but they can have side effects like all medicines. Anything if taken in large amounts or used frequently can be harmful. This is true for these cleansing tablets too. Some of the side effects and health risks include:
- Upset stomach
- Heart palpitations
- Rapid heartbeat
- Muscle pain
- Panic attacks
Most of the things mentioned above are not direct effects of the pills but instead withdrawal symptoms. When detoxing, your body goes through many changes, and if you are a heavy user, it will react severely to drug loss. So facing some of these symptoms is quite normal. However, if you face severe discomfort and pain, refer to a doctor immediately.
Best Detox Pills to Pass a Drug Test
We have mentioned 2 of the top brands in the market to make the search for the best detox pills easy for you. In addition, we have attached links to these pills so that you check their reviews and compare them.
This is the top pill recommended by many users for detox regimens. If you are interested in what users think about this detox product, you can read Toxin Rid reviews. They not only help you pass a drug test within a few days but also aim at cleaning your system. They quickly lower levels of drugs in your body, especially marijuana. There are Toxin Rid details.
- 75 pre-rid tablets
- 1 ounce of dietary fiber
- 1 fluid ounce of detox liquid
- It is a 3 -part detoxification system comprising pre-rid tablets, liquid detox, and dietary fiber.
- It is entirely natural and contains no artificial ingredients. It only uses minerals, herbs, and vitamins that work in unity to detoxify your body.
- Works immediately (within one hour of intake)
- Cleanse your blood, urine, as well as your saliva from unwanted drug toxins.
- It comes with a money-back guarantee if the product doesn?t work.
This is one of the best-selling detoxification programs in the market. It is designed for users with a high level of exposure to toxins. Thanks to it, all the toxins in your body are permanently removed within 5 days. Here are the details.
- 74 Pre-Cleanse Formula Capsules (1 Day Supply)
- 30 Morning Time Formula Capsules (5 Day Supply)
- 30 Evening Time Formula Capsules (5 Day Supply)
- 8 Post-Cleanse Formula Capsules (1 Day Supply)
- Includes Cleansing Guide and Meal Plan
- It contains no artificial ingredients such as fillers and synthetics.
- Works within 5 days
- Removes all toxins permanently
- It comes with 2 Home Testing Kits
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
Do Detox Pills Work for All drugs?
No, some drugs can be traced even after a long time, and no detoxifying remedy can prevent them from being traced.
Can A Drug Test detect detox Pills?
No, they are designed in such a way that neither are they detectable nor do they allow most of the drugs to be detected.
What Pills Can Clean Your System From Weed?
The majority of the detox pills available on the market can clean your system from weed. The ones we have mentioned above are the best pills that flush weed out of your system.
Some Tips to Pass a Urine Drug Test
Before signing off, let us impart a few words of wisdom. Here are some tips you should follow before going off for a urine test:
- Before taking the official test, take a drug test at home to ensure that your body is ready. You can easily buy them from a medical store.
- Keep your body hydrated and take ample water after short intervals to increase the effectiveness of detoxification. Frequent urination also helps to flush out all toxins.
- Pair cleansing pills with other products but in regulated amounts to quicken the process if you are short on time.
- A refreshing cup of detox tea such as dandelion tea or Green tea can also assist you in passing a urine drug test. As it contains diuretics, it increases urination frequency which cleanses the kidneys. Even though it cannot eliminate THC from your system, it can mask the THC in the urine. If you don’t like tea, you can use coffee which is an excellent substitute for tea.
- Alter your diet and go for a green diet. This will ensure that your body gets essential nutrients, and your metabolism also increases.
- Exercise often as it can aid in the removal of drug residue from body fat cells
- Add Zinc supplements to your diet as they can be a lifesaver. They act as a urinary adulterant and can assist you in receiving a negative report.
Do try these, and you will surely succeed in detoxing your body in a natural and healthy manner. Pass the knowledge you have gained to your friends as well, and they will thank you later! We also hope you find the flush pills we have mentioned above helpful, and they prevent drugs from getting detected in your system.